This easy dessert is everything you would expect from a typical apple cake, but it only requires three ingredients and much less effort. The sweet and buttery cake-like cupboard will welcome you as soon as you’re finish cooking, dig through the top of your spoon, and find a soft, tinged apple with cinnamon. It’s slightly browned, and slightly narrow top contrasts with the sweet saucy middle and this simple dessert can turn into another go-to. Just don’t forget to serve this with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
It is a great cake if you want to make a dessert quickly and have very few ingredients. The cake is baked to get lovely tender bits of apple. It is extremely simple, as only (3) ingredients have to be poured into the oven. You can eat this pie cake on its own, or you can add ice cream, cream, or hot custard to upgrade it to the next level.
They ‘re all fine additions, but I prefer a delicious, slow-cooked dessert with this amazing creamy vanilla bean ice cream.
- 2 (21 oz) cans apple pie filling
- (1) (15.25 oz) package of yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven 175 ° C (350 ° F).
- Add and pour cake fill into a baking dish 9×13 “bowl. Add and sprinkle cake mix over the apple pie and melt the butter evenly.
- Bake for about 40 minutes before the top begins to turn brown in the preheated oven. Set aside, allow cooling for 15 minutes before serving.
You can add even more spice to your apple pie by adding nutmeg and cinnamon at the bottom of this page to the cooking advice. Another equally delicious spiced apple dump cake will benefit from this addition.
Keep all the leftovers, and you can reheat it to have a delicious afternoon baked, or dessert meal. You can store it in the refrigerator.