Banana Split Pie is an easy no-bake banana dessert made with a graham cracker pie crust full of cream cheese, bananas, whipped cream, pineapple, chocolate syrup and cherries. A refreshing banana split dessert that is easy to make and serve!
Nothing says summer like banana splits, and this version will not disappoint! This banana split pie only takes a few minutes to prepare and will stay ready in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving so you can prepare it in advance – something you can’t do with the ice cream version! You can also customize this dessert and add nuts and/or any other toppings you’d like – my kids had a lot of fun helping me make this fun and easy treat!
First things first, let me break this banana split dessert down for you.
Most importantly – it’s entirely no-bake. Absolutely no oven time is required, which makes it perfect for the summer when you don’t want to heat up the kitchen, and also perfect for when you need a quick dessert that you can throw together in very little time. Poof! Done!
Now, for the layers… It starts off with a graham cracker crust, topped with a cream cheese-mousse, and then layers of banana, pineapple, strawberries, and finally whipped cream, nuts, chocolate, and cherries on top! Talk about the ultimate banana split.
- 3 cups light vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping, thawed from frozen
- One 60-calorie sugar-free chocolate pudding snack
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon crushed dry-roasted peanuts
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Set out all of your ingredients so your ice cream doesn’t melt too much once you start assembling.
- Once slightly softened, scoop ice cream into a large pie pan and spread into an even layer along the bottom. Evenly place strawberry slices flat over the ice cream, pressing down lightly so they adhere.
- Put whipped topping in a bowl. Add pudding and mix thoroughly. Spread pudding/topping mixture into a smooth layer over the strawberries.
- Evenly place banana slices flat over this layer, and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with nuts and evenly place the cherries on top of the pie. Freeze for about 4 hours (or overnight), until completely firm.
- Allow the pie to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing. Cut into 8 slices
Calories 172, Total Fat 3 g, Protein 3 g, Carbs 33 g, Sodium 74 mg, Fiber 2 g