If you’ve never been a lover of cabbage, these crock pot stuffed cabbage rolls just may make you one. It’s converted many!
One of the hardest things about any plan, including Weight Watchers Smart Points is starting something new. It can be hard to make that first step. If you are here, chances are you’ve already done that hard work! Another issue that some people have with the Smart Points program and Weight Watchers in general is that it can get kind of pricey. We can help with that, don’t get discouraged before you even being.
This is a recipe that is easy enough to make for a family meal and decadent enough to serve to company! It’s completely versatile too! You can omit the caramel if you like and use any type of pie filling. Are you a big nut fan?? Well throw in some pecans, walnuts or slivered almonds on top with the cake mix for a little extra crunch! Divine!!!
- 2 cans of apple pie filling (you can also use cherry, blueberry, etc.)
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 2 sticks of butter, melted (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce (like you would put on ice cream)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- In a greased 9×13 dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce.
- You may add in the 1/2 tsp cinnamon if desired.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filing and spread evenly.
- Top with melted butter and pecans (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and apple filling is bubbly around the edges.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.