Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
“My mom used to make this easy recipe every Thanksgiving when I was little. We kids could never get enough! It was our very favorite Thanksgiving vegetable. If you have children, or have some coming to visit you as guests this Thanksgiving, I guarantee that they will eat (and enjoy) this veggie dish! Even though I rarely cook with canned condensed soups, I still make this yummy broccoli casserole during the holiday season. It’s fabulous with a Christmas ham and potatoes au gratin too.
Note: Be sure to use sharp Cheddar cheese for a nice full flavor.) Mmmmmmm!”
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, light beaten
- 2 cups crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture in pan.
- Top with crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.